22 Jan iOS Developer (Intermediate level – Full time)
Curatio is a fast-growing, award-winning mobile health company out to make a big difference in the world. Our team is creative, dynamic and respectful and we’re looking for an experienced web developer to join us. We have users in 31 countries and our platform will soon be in 4 languages, with customers in the US, Canada, and Europe.
We believe that no patient should be alone when living with a health challenge. We’re on a mission to give every patient on the planet the social support, information and daily tools that make living with a health challenge easier. We’re looking for someone who shares our mission and wants to join our fantastic team.
- Has built at least one commercial app that contains a significant amount of Objective-C code
- Very strong Objective C and Swift skills
- Swift 3.0 and possibly 4.0 experience is required for migrating our Objective C code base to Swift
- Experience with RESTful web services
- Experience with Storyboards
- Experience with UITableView, UICollectionView, UIStackView and many other commonly used classes in UIKit
- Experience with Internationalization and Localization
- Experience with Realm (Passing data between threads, and relational modeling)
- Experience with Core Data, Grand Central Dispatch, and blocks
- Experience with iOS Security best practices
- Be able to write clean, maintainable code, and maintain legacy code
- Understand ARC and know about retain cycles
- Be able to debug using Xcode
- Familiar with agile software development
What we would like to know about you:
- Tell us about the hardest technical problem you have had to solve.
- Have you used JIRA, Trello or other project management software?
- Your experience managing and being managed.
- What is your favorite technical blog post or article that you’ve read on iOS programming?
- What is your favorite WWDC video?
What you might want to know about us:
Our team is distributed amongst four countries and we speak 18+ languages. We have a generous benefits package, vacation, education fund and flex days. We are a modest, smart, compassionate team working to make the world better. To Apply: Please send your c.v., cover letter and examples of your work to firstname.lastname@example.org before January 30th.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com