09 Aug Marketing Coordinator
You: Love growing businesses and are passionate about digital health.
Us: On a mission to put health in the hands of every patient on the planet!
Curatio is the world’s first social health prescription. Our private mobile platform connects patients and their families to the personalized support, education, and disease management tools that make living with a health challenge easier. No patient should be alone when facing a health challenge. We’re on a mission to find every patient in the world a match and personalized support. We’re looking for a stellar Marketing Coordinator to join us.
You have an understanding and proven experience in working with SaaS technologies and B2B partnerships, preferably in the health sector. You understand and are excited about the global transformation that is underway in healthcare. You are a self learner and can handle working independently. You have experience in writing blogs, developing and running various B2B and B2C marketing campaigns, and have excellent project management and organizational skills. You have been in previous growth roles where you have balanced your own accountabilities with company strategy, lending valued and strategic input to the senior management team. Change does not stress you and you like being in high growth team environments where you get to play a key role in achieving success. You’re willing to roll up your sleeves when needed, and value being a trusted member of a smart, modest and compassionate team. You have excellent professional etiquette balanced with a great sense of humour.
The work you love to do:
- Working directly with the CEO to schedule and track opportunity meetings
- Identifying and qualifying new opportunities that fit with strategic priorities
- Developing various B2B and B2C marketing campaigns including email, SEO, social media, blogging, webinars and more
- Using Hubspot to create email templates, post on social media and review analytics
- Establishing processes and checklists that ensure outstanding internal and external communications
- Building project timelines and plans in consultation with other team leads
- Creating proposals, presentation decks, and demo materials for a variety of audiences worldwide
- Working with product, development and sales team leads to continue to competitively position Curatio
We’re looking for the right fit and know that great people come in many different packages!
Ideally, you’ll have these tools in your toolkit:
- An undergraduate or graduate degree in Business, Communications, Health Sciences or sufficient life experience to have developed a solid foundation in one of these areas
- Minimum 3 years experience in a similar role with the accolades to show for it
- Social Media savvy with an eye out for trends
- Experience working with Adobe Illustrator and or Sketch an asset
- Experience developing B2B and B2C user acquisition campaigns
- Proven and tenacious project management abilities
- Excellent writing skills (must-have) and presentation deck building abilities
- Outstanding public presence and the ability to communicate effectively both in verbal and written form
- Ability to think strategically and consider the big picture while balancing day-to-day priorities and tracking leads like a friendly but persistent terrier.
We have headquarters in our beautiful Vancouver office with some of our team located in different parts of the world. We’re open to considering candidates from outside of Vancouver, noting that you must be available during our core hours. We use Slack religiously and rely on daily scrums to keep us connected and on track. We’re a friendly, humble team with a fast-paced work culture that thrives in doing work that truly matters to the world. We provide generous health and vacation benefits, along with flexibility and opportunities for professional development.
If this sounds like you, please provide a copy of your resume along with a cover letter by August 24th that outlines: why you’re interested in the position; what excites you about Curatio; what skills you can bring to our team; your salary expectations and availability. Feel free to include a link to your portfolio, an example of a past project you’re proud of or something that showcases you beyond words. We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org