Assistant Producer (Intern)
Providing and soliciting critique from fellow colleagues and stakeholders during design phasesAt Curatio, we are driven to help individuals live their healthiest lives by using the power of private social networks to provide peer support and access to evidence based resources in a safe and secure environment. We work with global, industry-leading organizations to develop the next generation of patient support and engagement tools to empower patients at scale.
With users in over 102 countries (and translated in a variety of languages), Curatio is rapidly growing and we’re looking for the next rockstar to join our dynamic team. If you’re passionate about making a positive impact, and Curatio’s “No Patient Alone” ethos excites you, we’d love to speak with you.
We are looking to hire an Assistant Producer to join our growing product team. Since this is a remote (work from home) opportunity, resumes submitted from individuals located within Canada will be accepted. As a member of the Product team, you’ll be obsessively engaged with narrating the overall user experience, driving user value and furthering the positive impact of Curatio’s mobile app to the lives of thousands of people.
WHO YOU ARE
- Recent post-secondary graduate (ex. Design, Digital Media, Game Design, Interactive Arts)
- Deeply interested in user experience and delivering on user value
- Passionate about apps, online worlds and using technology to connect people
- An innate understanding of what makes for engaging user experiences and ‘game play’
- Intuitive sense of how to weigh a digital experience for maximum ease and enjoyment
- Able to work independently and prioritize work effectively working in a hybrid remote environment
- Proven problem solving skills with the ability to put ideas into action
- Strong systems thinker who can quickly understand complex systems and iterate ideas to improve
- A keen attention to detail and high accountability
- Proven ability to produce innovative, intuitive, functional and pixel-perfect experiences
- Excellent communication, teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated, with a strong work ethic, curiosity and lifelong learner
- Video game production experience would be considered an asset
- Deeply engage with users to understand their experience and desired outcomes
- Delivering project artifacts such as storyboards, process flows, journey mapping, wireframes, etc.
- Identify and articulate the brand identity, style, and voice of the app to various stakeholders
- Providing and soliciting critique from fellow colleagues and stakeholders during design phases
- Identify opportunities and prioritize areas for improvement to the user experience
- Collaborating with the design and product team on the user experience
We are an experienced and passionate team of healthcare professionals, PhDs, developers, patients and serial entrepreneurs who are all motivated to make an impact. Titles aside, we are a dedicated and fun loving team that strives to provide an environment where everyone can be their best. Building a positive community is core to our beliefs. Our remote team spans the globe (Canada, US, Europe, etc.), providing a flexible and inclusive work environment that includes a diverse set of backgrounds and cultures. We strive to provide meaning to our collective work, while also rewarding one’s own personal curiosity with technology and innovation.
Excited? Us too! Please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com and let us know what interests you about the role and why you want to join the Curatio rocket ship.
Please note due to the anticipated volume of candidates, only those qualified or shortlisted will be contacted.