Business Development Director
At Curatio, we’re on a mission to ensure no patient is alone on their health journey. We help people live their healthiest lives and overcome healthcare barriers by using the power of digital health technology to connect patients with peer support networks, curated health content and health engagement tools, all in a safe and secure online, in-app environment. We partner with some of the largest healthcare organizations and pharmaceutical companies in the world to deliver patient support and engagement, changing lives in over 104 countries and in 20+ languages.
We are looking for a dynamic, driven, consultative Business Development Director to join our diverse team. In this role, the successful candidate acts as the face of Curatio, collaborating with and advocating for our clients while consistently building new relationships, prospects and partnerships.
The Business Development Director is accountable for delivering business results through the design and execution of the overall sales and business strategy. Primary responsibility involves business development, client engagement, and exceeding partner satisfaction. Utilizing a consultative approach, the successful candidate will be able to demonstrate and apply their wealth of experience in the pharmaceutical industry and provide strategic insights to help address complex challenges.
The Curatio team works in a virtual environment to capitalize on top talent no matter their geographic footprint. Our team members highly value our company culture, collaboration and drive to be an innovative force in the healthcare landscape.
- Construct and execute business development plans for strategic target areas
- Achieve and accelerate growth through identifying new revenue opportunities via acquiring new clients and expansion of current partners.
- Responsible for all aspects of client engagement and satisfaction
- Strategically steer cross functional teams and initiatives that align with client objectives
- Exhibit domain expertise and become a reliable source of trust for our clients
- Operates in a highly dynamic, changing market/competitive environment
- X years experience in the pharmaceutical industry – specifically in consulting, marketing, or other client facing roles
- Demonstrated knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry – including data assets, brand strategy, payer landscape, market access, patient support and adherence
- Exhibit a consultative mindset, curiosity and a desire to solve problems
- Successfully proven to cultivate long standing relationships with clients
- Demonstrated ability to conduct business at the senior level
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to manage complex priorities
- A strong sense of resourcefulness and accountability
Building a positive community is core to our beliefs. Our remote team spans the globe (Canada, US, Europe, etc.), providing a flexible and inclusive work environment that includes a diverse set of backgrounds and cultures. We are an organization driven by excellence and strive to provide meaning to our collective work, while also rewarding one’s own personal curiosity with technology and innovation.
Excited? Us too! Please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or click Apply Now and let us know what interests you about the role and why you want to join the Curatio rocket ship.
Please note due to the anticipated volume of candidates, only those qualified or shortlisted will be contacted.