Community Manager (Various Languages)
At Curatio, we are driven to help individuals live their healthiest lives by using the power of private social networks to provide peer support and access to evidence based resources in a safe and secure environment. We work with global, industry-leading organizations to develop the next generation of patient support and engagement tools to empower patients at scale.
With users in over 102 countries (and translated in a variety of languages), Curatio is rapidly growing and we’re looking for the next rockstar to join our dynamic team. If you’re passionate about making a positive impact, and Curatio’s “No Patient Alone” ethos excites you, we’d love to speak with you.
We are looking to hire Community Managers to help further support, engage and motivate Curatio users within our growing number of multi-language speaking communities. This role will be a remote (work from home) opportunity and open to applications from various cities across Canada. This role will see you interact digitally with users in a remote setting across various in app communities. The Community Manager plays an important role in establishing the proper tone and culture of communities, while helping users navigate the platform, develop content and ensuring each community provides a positive experience for users.
- Possess a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent training/work experience in any of the following fields: nursing, social work, counselling, coaching, psychology, or another relevant healthcare field
- Bilingual (both written/verbal) with ANY of the following languages: French, Gujarati & Odia
- Proven experience with customer service, coaching, group/one on one facilitation, group leadership, counselling and/or lifestyle coaching
- Tech savvy with online, app and desktop programs, PC/Apple/Android devices and tech terms
- Clearly understands the scope of the healthcare environments through studies, self-experiences (patient) or as a patient expert
- Can comfortably and successfully manage multiple projects, priorities, and pressing timelines
- You are described as an organized task master, self-starter, empathetic, a social networker, communicator and passionate about helping others manage personal health
- Can seamlessly work individually or amongst a team in a home-based remote office environment
- Experience with instructional design, blogging, navigation/medical research, and combined online/mobile app community engagement methodologies considered an asset
- Exposure working with emerging startups and tech (or healthcare) companies considered an asset
- Be active with the in app community every day posting content, checking in with users, welcoming new members, answering questions, responding to feedback, keeping conversations going, and upholding the positive spirit of the community
- Help identify and implement relevant content and program partnerships based on community needs
- Develop relationships with members and involve and coach them in building their support circle, participating in programs, and using tracking tools
- Liaise with the Curatio development and engagement teams to provide technical support to users and feedback on new features, community requirements, and user feedback
- Work with app sponsors, partners, and the Curatio marketing and engagement teams to plan and carry out in app/live events, recruitment initiatives, group sessions, etc.
- Review and manage daily tracking and reporting of community engagement metrics and all potential pharmacovigilance cases in an organized and timely manner
- Oversee other Curatio community ambassadors (i.e. Group Coaches, Peer Mentors, etc.) as needed
We are an experienced and passionate team of healthcare professionals, PhDs, developers, patients and serial entrepreneurs who are all motivated to make an impact. Titles aside, we are a dedicated and fun loving team that strives to provide an environment where everyone can be their best. Building a positive community is core to our beliefs. Our remote team spans the globe (Canada, US, Europe, etc.), providing a flexible and inclusive work environment that includes a diverse set of backgrounds and cultures. We strive to provide meaning to our collective work, while also rewarding one’s own personal curiosity with technology and innovation.
Excited? Us too! Please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know what interests you about the role and why you want to join the Curatio rocket ship.
Please note due to the anticipated volume of candidates, only those qualified or shortlisted will be contacted.