17 Jul Thalassemia Community Manager
About our company:
Curatio is a fast growing health technology company, and we are on a mission to ensure no patient on the planet is alone. We’ve developed a mobile social platform that provides individuals undergoing the same health challenges the opportunity to connect with each other and gain the curated peer-to-peer support they need to improve health management, in a private, and personalized way. It’s like a match.com for patients!
The Community Manager is someone with knowledge, and/or has experience in dealing with Thalassemia and wants to make a positive impact by supporting the Thalassemia community. You will work directly with our Thalassemia members in the Curatio mobile app to support, engage, connect users, and generate discussion with our communities. You understand how to build community, what makes for meaningful engagement and how to ensure every user gets value and support.
As a Community Manager, you’ll…
- Be a key member of your community: welcome new members, answer questions, curate content, design activities to encourage group discussion, uphold the spirit of Curatio
- Manage the Facebook page for your community – generate posts, and find people to connect together in, and out of the app
- Act as the Curatio Ambassador – be willing to develop and grow the community either by creating program partnerships or online through social media
- Work with the Curatio Communications team to give insight and guidance on programs to serve your community members like newsletters and marketing campaigns
- Share the community trends with the Curatio team — give feedback to Product and Design about new app improvements, share patient insights.
- Responsible for daily tracking and reporting of community engagement metrics
- Passionate about helping people in their journey to better life, shows empathy in communication style
- Has shown to be an active contributor to online patient communities or has experience blogging about the condition
- Has experience maintaining online communications either through blogging or other web-presence
- Is fluent in both medical and internet community jargon
- Is excited about changing healthcare by putting patients first
- Patient Support Experience (personal or professional) with Thalassemia and / or Online Community Management experience
This role can work remotely or from home with flexible hours. You’ll be joining a fantastic team with members around the world who are truly passionate about ensuring every patient has the support they need. Estimated 5-10 hours/week.
We offer a competitive hourly wage.
Please send an email with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org > Tell us a bit about why you’d like the position, share your LinkedIn profile and any other social media links that will help us get to know you. We look forward to hearing from you!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com