Senior Customer Success Manager
At Curatio, we are driven to help individuals live their healthiest lives by using the power of private social networks to provide peer support and access to evidence-based resources in a safe and secure environment. We work with global, industry-leading healthcare organizations to develop the next generation of patient support and engagement tools to empower patients at scale. As we continue our rapid growth trajectory, we are on the lookout for top talent for the role of Customer Success Manager. If you are passionate about making a positive impact, and Curatio’s “No Patient Alone” ethos excites you, we would love to hear from you.
As a Customer Success Manager, you will act as a key point of contact with various accounts ensuring Curatio project rollouts are well managed, effectively scheduled, and appropriately resourced to achieve desired deliverables. You will also be known as a project taskmaster using necessary tools, process workflows, written documentation, and evaluation methodologies to ensure expectations are met along the way while improving for the next deliverable. The ideal candidate will be highly organized, is nimble with change, and partners with both internal and external stakeholders using professionalism and accountability.
- Minimum 2 years working within the Life Sciences (or agency setting) environment.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in drafting, managing and deploying customer success/client account-specific project management plans.
- Strong communication (written and verbal) skills including presentation, meeting/workshop facilitation, and business writing.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to establish and maintain relationships with clients, vendors, and other key stakeholders.
- Proven problem-solving ability, a high level of comfort with complexity and ambiguity, strong attention to detail, and can work/act independently.
- Experience working in tech (growth mode startups) and/or account management experience within the health sciences industry are considered assets.
- Certification in PMP (or equivalent training credentials) is considered a plus.
- Acts as a project/implementation lead managing start to finish deliverables while balancing outcomes from both internal and external stakeholders.
- Acts as the main point of contact for clients post-implementation and launch to ensure the continued success of the deployment, relay patient engagement metrics, and support account expansion.
- Regularly leads touchpoints with various partners to update them on the status of their project and work through any potential roadblocks.
- Works closely with Product to gather client requirements and relay this information to other internal team members.
- Works closely with Sales and Marketing to relay client insights and develop proposals.
- Manages through regulatory (e.g., PAAB) and approval processes in collaboration with clients/partners.