At Curatio, we are driven to help individuals live their healthiest lives by using the power of private social networks to provide peer support and access to evidence based resources in a safe and secure environment. We work with global, industry-leading organizations to develop the next generation of patient support and engagement tools to empower patients at scale.
With users in over 102 countries (and translated in a variety of languages), Curatio is rapidly growing and we’re looking for the next rockstar to join our dynamic team. If you’re passionate about making a positive impact, and Curatio’s “No Patient Alone” ethos excites you, we’d love to speak with you.
We are looking to hire a UX/UI Designer to join our growing product team. Since this is a remote (work from home) opportunity, resumes submitted from individuals located within Canada will be accepted. We are looking to hire a Full-Time UX/UI Designer to join our growing product team. Since this is a remote (work from home) opportunity, resumes submitted from individuals located within Canada will be accepted. As a member of the UX team, you’ll be working to conceptualize, design, and maintain the user experience on our platform specific feature/product lines with two different development teams at Curatio. You will also help contribute to our design processes and build our design systems.
WHO YOU ARE
- Experience with multiple user research methods (walkthroughs, user testing, interviews, surveys, etc)
- Strong problem solving skills with the ability to quickly understand complex systems and iterate ideas to improve them
- Able to work independently and prioritize work effectively
- Proficient in common design software systems and tools
- Experience mentoring other designers
- Strong attention to detail
- College/University Degree in Creative or Interactive Design (User Experience/User Interface)
- 5+ years of relevant UX/UI experience designing for web and mobile, preferably with a focus in mobile applications
- Experience using current digital design and prototyping tools: Sketch App, Adobe CS (Illustrator, Photoshop, XD, After Effects), Axure, Zeplin, InVision, Balsamiq, Jira
- Experience building mobile apps (iOS and Android)
- Proven ability to produce innovative, intuitive, functional and pixel-perfect designs
- Excellent communication, teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated, with a strong work ethic, curiosity and lifelong learner
- Prior design experience with health-related applications is a plus
- Designing and building digital interfaces that promote usability and enhance a user’s experience of our products
- Translating complex tasks and large data sets into intuitive, accessible, and easy to use interfaces
- Delivering project artifacts such as prototypes, process flows, journey mapping, wireframes, etc.
- Delivering reusable, cross device and responsive prototypes
- Collaborating with product managers to inform and plan the products’ vision
- Collaborating on the development and maintenance of user experience design standards and guidelines
- Contributing to the design team’s growth and development
- Advocating for best practices in user experience design and especially interaction design
- Providing and soliciting critique from team mates and stakeholders during design phases
- Identify opportunities and prioritize areas for improvement to the user experience
- Test and validate design direction
We are an experienced and passionate team of healthcare professionals, PhDs, developers, patients and serial entrepreneurs who are all motivated to make an impact. Titles aside, we are a dedicated and fun loving team that strives to provide an environment where everyone can be their best. Building a positive community is core to our beliefs. Our remote team spans the globe (Canada, US, Europe, etc.), providing a flexible and inclusive work environment that includes a diverse set of backgrounds and cultures. We strive to provide meaning to our collective work, while also rewarding one’s own personal curiosity with technology and innovation.
Excited? Us too! Please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know what interests you about the role and why you want to join the Curatio rocket ship.
Please note due to the anticipated volume of candidates, only those qualified or shortlisted will be contacted.