Web Developer (ReactJS)
At Curatio, we are driven to help individuals live their healthiest lives by using the power of private social networks to provide peer support and access to evidence based resources in a safe and secure environment. We work with global, industry-leading organizations to develop the next generation of patient support and engagement tools to empower patients at scale.
With users in over 102 countries (and translated in a variety of languages), Curatio is rapidly growing and we’re looking for the next rockstar to join our dynamic team. If you’re passionate about making a positive impact, and Curatio’s “No Patient Alone” ethos excites you, we’d love to speak with you.
We are looking to hire a Web Developer (ReactJS) to join our growing development team. Since this is a remote (work from home) opportunity, resumes submitted from individuals located within Canada will be accepted. The ideal candidate will be proactive, organized, collaborative and possess a keen eye for quality software coding.
- Completed degree in Computer Science
- 3+ years of experience with React web development (note: hands on involvement with at least one large scale commercial project that was built using React will be required)
- Experience with common libraries (React, Bootstrap, jQuery, etc.) and testing frameworks (Mocha)
- Understanding of web application architectures, frameworks and technologies like Redux, Relay,
- Redux middlewares, RxJS, Angular, Ember.js, etc
- Exposure to source control software (Git, SVN)
- Experience with Agile software development practices
- Ability to write high-performing, reusable UI components
- Familiarity with responsive design concepts and practices
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with React native, Realm, CouchDB & FireBase are considered major assets
We are an experienced and passionate team of healthcare professionals, PhDs, developers, patients and serial entrepreneurs who are all motivated to make an impact. Titles aside, we are a dedicated and fun loving team that strives to provide an environment where everyone can be their best. Building a positive community is core to our beliefs. Our remote team spans the globe (Canada, US, Europe, etc.), providing a flexible and inclusive work environment that includes a diverse set of backgrounds and cultures. We strive to provide meaning to our collective work, while also rewarding one’s own personal curiosity with technology and innovation.
Excited? Us too! Please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know what interests you about the role and why you want to join the Curatio rocket ship.
Please note due to the anticipated volume of candidates, only those qualified or shortlisted will be contacted.